Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Finals. Holy hell

I turned off Facebook. it was necessary. The degree to which we are able to distract ourselves/waste our time/receive a constant flood of information/get to feel important is absolutely rediculous

Maybe I'll leave it turned off. I hope so. Though I doubt it.
I'm less bad then some.
And yet, I want to go, because I'm bored and annoyed with what I'm doing.

Finals are killing me.
They are. Honestly.
My history of War Final is in 2.5 hours.
I've read the book. Looked over some of my IDs
Though i probably should do more.
I am a fucked up combination of nervous and bored.
This is making me dislike the things I like.


Oh and I'm graduating. That is happening.

Look at me, turning off facebook and blogging instead.
Is this better? At least I'm expressing myself, rather than just reading other people's posts/looking at pictures of cats/conspiracies/postcards-that-say-fucked-up-things

Colour me a malcontent.

I did the math, all I need is an 87% on this final to get an A in the class.
Lets hope I'm there.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand back to the books

See ya later internet.
 -E

Soundtrack of the moment: Bab Books - "Please Move"

No comments:

Post a Comment